• Windows 7's Mode Problem

    Windows 7: iTunes compatibility mode problem

    Click this bar to view the full image.



    "iTunes.exe has been set to run in compatibility mode for an older version of Windows. For best results, turn off compatibility mode for iTunes before you open it. "


    However, iTunes is not checked to run in compatibility mode I checked.



    right-click the iTunes icon on your desktop>PROPERTIES>COMPATIBILITY (tab)



    When I start iTunes it gives me that error. The only thing I have checked is "Run this program as an administrator (right-click icon>properties>compatibility>privilege level) and it when I start it up it still says "would you like to allow the following program to make changes to this computer.


    iTunes Version 9.0.1
    (latest version as of this posting date)
    Windows 7 (32-bit)
     
    Update:

    These "errors" seem to go away one you uncheck the box "Run this program as an Administrator"

    The reason I had it checked is because iTunes was having problems syncing my phone. I will create a separate thread for that though.


    Please Help Me Your Valuable Comment..............

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved by AHL. Powered by Blogger.